Expect certain spoilers, which I will try to tag. Please enjoy your visit and any friendly anons wanting to say hi, please do!
Loki’s Prison Clothes;
"While Loki is in captivity, he wears something very similar to his ‘walkabout’/casual look from the first Thor film. The original direction from Alan Taylor was that his prison look could be what he was wearing underneath his Avengers costume. Unfortunately, as I began exploring that, we found it to be too complex and cumbersome. So I used that idea as a starting point and simplified it, creating sleek and elegant lines that mirrored the idea that everything had been stripped away from Loki. He is barefoot and completely powerless. I also kept some of the motifs we used in the previous films, including the interlocking wraps of leather and cloth that can be seen on his arms and legs.” -Charlie Wen, concept artist
Ayyy welcome to the Lazarus Network. This is a hella network for hella bloggies. I promised to start this for my 1k a while back but school happened… ooprules:
- must be following Caroline and Francis
- reblog this (like for bookmarks only please)
- must get at least 50 notes or this never happened
- first 7 members will be chosen by May 3
- members capped at 20what we are looking for:
- friendly,active bloggers
- quality posts
- mainly sherlock blogs
- bonus for clean,beautiful themesif accepted:
- we will notify you via message
- welcoming post/promoperks
- +follows from us both
- our eternal love and friendship
- spot on the member page
- amazing new friends
- help with promos, polls, edits, themes, etc.
track the lazarusnetwork tag for updates c:
”- Why don’t you smile?
-Because I have an ugly smile.
-That’s impossible, when someone smiles, no matter what form have smile, or if your teeth are large, small, crooked… People just look beautiful when they smile, because we know that they are happy, and that’s what matters.”
teeth / smiles appreciation Animation
YOU FORGOT ONE